Share Prices, Trade Data & Company Announcements
- Electronic Daily Official List (eDOL) - Legal record of daily share prices and trading data on the London Stock Exchange
- Weekly Official Intelligence (eWOI) - provides a detailed overview of London Stock Exchange announcements.
- Finstat Data Feeds -A range of pricing feeds that are used extensively by financial advisers, accountants and investment managers.
Daily Official List (eDOL)
Do you need an official reference tool for probate or portfolio valuations? Or perhaps you just need to value a handful of shares?
eDOL - the Daily Official List - is the electronic version of the definitive legal record of daily trading activity on the London Stock Exchange.Widely used on a daily basis for:
- Portfolio or single security valuations
- Probate valuation
- Price monitoring and confirmation
Weekly Official Intelligence (eWOI)
eWOI - Electronic Weekly Official Intelligence - The Weekly Official Intelligence provides a detailed overview of London Stock Exchange announcements.
Take advantage of a service which enables you to:
- Keep track of the securities admitted to the Official Listing and AIM on the London Stock Exchange
- Evaluate the market so that you can assess and advise on worthwhile investments
- Update dividend details for your client portfolios
Finstat Data Feeds
Finstat offers a range of data feeds that are used extensively by financial advisers, accountants and investment managers
Take advantage of a service which:
- Provides validated equities, gilts and fund prices as well as currencies, dividends and indices
- Is deliverable as daily, weekly and monthly data feeds
- Can be downloaded from a dedicated website or via File Transfer Protocol (FTP) 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Is compatible with major software packages including 1st Software's Adviser Office, Prestwood, JCS, Pulse, Fairs, Investmaster, Swift, Plum and Dividend Analysis
Shares Services - Covers Shares, Investment Trusts & UK Government Securities (Gilts). End-of-day mid prices, yields and price/earnings ratios for securities quoted on the London Stock Exchange, including Investment Trusts.
SIP Valuations - Apricing feed that can be used for SIP valuations. The feed contains the quarter-up calculation and the high/low trade from which the mid-price can be calculated. Comprised of securities listed or traded on the London Stock Exchange and units/shares of UK authorised funds (approximately 20,000 price lines)
For pricing and purchasing information email us or call +44 (0)20 7825 8100.