Daily Official List (eDOL)
Do you need an official reference tool for probate or portfolio valuations? Or perhaps you just need to value a handful of shares?
eDOL - the Daily Official List® - is the electronic version of the definitive legal record of daily trading activity on the London Stock Exchange. Widely used on a daily basis for:
- Portfolio or single security valuations
- Probate valuation
- Price monitoring and confirmation
- Covers securities traded on the London Stock Exchange
- Gives the official prices accepted by the HM Revenue & Customs for taxation purposes
- Covers traded prices, volumes traded, any special trades etc
- Extensive history: Available for once off purchases going back to January 2000
- Published daily with new files available the next day from 06:00 (UK Time)
- Dedicated sales and support teams handle your queries
- A powerful search facility which enables you to find securities by company name, issuer name, SEDOL® or ISIN code
Click here to download a sample Daily Official List document.
Click here for details on the PDC viewer.
It pays to subscribe. If your business requires use of the e-DOL on a frequent basis consider subscribing to the service.
- Automatically delivered to your inbox on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Archive available online for 31 days
- Store files on your systems for reference at a later date
For pricing and purchasing information email us or call +44 (0)20 7825 8100.
Once off Purchasing
Electronic Copies - For a once off purchase please use the form on the right. The helpdesk will then call you to arrange payment and delivery of the file(s) . Cost of a single file is £80.00 + VAT. We only accept Visa ® and Mastercard ® credit or debit cards and PayPal ®.
The Daily Official List® and eDOL are published by ICE Data Services and The London Stock Exchange. Use of the Daily Official List® and eDOL are subject to ICE Data Services standard terms and conditions. Daily Official List® is a registered trademark of London Stock Exchange plc. ICE Data Services and London Stock Exchange plc endeavour to ensure that the information in these web pages is correct but neither ICE Data Services nor London Stock Exchange plc accept any liability for error or omission.