ICE Data Services probate valuations are suitable for large corporate clients and private individuals who wish to value the share holdings of a deceased relative or friend.
Increase efficiency by outsourcing your probate valuations to ICE Data Services
Probate valuations can be complicated and time-consuming. ICE Data Services provides a fast and efficient probate valuation service to professional advisors that is both cost effective and competitively priced.
Valuations for securities held within Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) schemes can also be provided upon request.
- Dedicated outsourcing service for regular valuations
- Online submission and delivery for ad hoc valuations
- Designed to conform to HM Revenue & Customs requirements for Probate and Inheritance Tax valuations
- Valuations are available for more than 6 million UK and international listed securities and unit trusts
- Takes into account undistributed dividends and interest
Take advantage of a service which:
- Increases the efficiency of your internal resource
- Is fast and efficient - valuations generally provided within 24-48 hours
- Is cost effective - outsource what can be a time-consuming process
Corporate Clients: Please contact the Sales Team on +44 (0)20 7825 8100 or email email@example.com
Private Valuations (Valuations for Relatives and Friends)
This service is designed for individuals who wish to value the share holdings of a deceased relative or friend. If someone who owned stocks and shares has died, it's important to get an accurate value of these stocks. ICE Data Services provides a fast and efficient probate valuation service that is designed to conform to HM Revenue & Customs requirements for Probate and Inheritance Tax Valuations. You can be confident that you are receiving the correct valuations during this complicated and time-consuming process.
Simply contact the Helpdesk on +44 (0)20 7825 8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
Increase efficiency by outsourcing your probate valuations to ICE Data Services.